1.27.2008

And it begins….

Not sure about this blogging business, but here I am, topic-less but full of opinions. And I haven’t even posted yet, and already I might have to change my blog title to “Two Cheers.”

That’s right: I got another cheer.


It’s not like I post my opinions all over the internet, either. I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve posted a comment. Well, okay, not really; I would have to have seven fingers on that one hand. Anyway, today I got an email from Yahoo! Answers telling me that an answer I posted months ago was chosen “Best answer.” (It was a question about recreational drugs. Draw your own conclusions.)

But no, the title stands. If this keeps up, though, maybe I'll have to add a "cheers" counter to this blog.


5 comments:

Buzz Stephens Sun Jan 27, 10:57:00 AM EST  

Welcome to public life. I look forward to your idea's, opinion's, rant's, and if you can post some scandalous photo's now and then, that would be great!

Anonymous,  Sun Jan 27, 12:42:00 PM EST  

add another cheer to the count...you've got the Luddite vote.

Anonymous,  Tue Jan 29, 06:09:00 PM EST  

I don't get out much, so I'm looking forward to reading whatever you have to say.

Lisa

Anonymous,  Tue Jan 29, 08:22:00 PM EST  

DaHjaj quv vo' DaH!
DaHjaj quv vo' DaH!
DaHjaj quv vo' DaH!

(That's Klingon for today the honor of reading this blog is all mine. 3 times with accentuation.)

Unknown Wed Jan 30, 02:31:00 PM EST  

Congrats.. Finally!
Cant wait for all the interesting things that will come up.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP