3.11.2008

Hawk Man

A sighting: From across the platform at the Brooklyn Bridge IRT station came the sound of...pigeons? Actually, it sounded like one very large pigeon. I looked over, and saw a man wearing a hat with a long feather protruding out of it. (stop giggling at the word "protruding.") It took me a minute, and then I recognized him: The Hawk Man of Lower Manhattan. Usually, he caws like a hawk. Today he was cooing. Then chirping. Then he growled like a lion, which confused me.

Eventually he starting cawing, and my world made sense again.

1 comments:

Buzz Stephens Tue Mar 11, 04:44:00 PM EDT  

Wanna know what confuses me? Madonna getting a Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Award!!!!!
We really do live in a world gone mad, don't we?

I mean it was bad enough when she stole V's Grammy, but this, this is just insanity.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP