2.14.2013

Early Bird Catches the. . . Ew

Another first in a long time: I'm early for work. Turns out it was easy -- just don't hit the snooze alarm. Meanwhile I have a visiting cat in my house, which is making my two resident females a little twitchy. Hopefully we'll make it the two weeks with no bloodshed. Side note: did you know that in "literary" circles. the use of "hopefully" is frowned upon? People use it to mean "I hope" but technically it means "full of hope," as in, "Full of hope, we'll make it the two weeks." I think the literary circles should chill out and accept the fact that "Hopefully", the way most people use it, is here to stay. Pictures of visiting cat to be posted soon.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP