2.04.2008

Rest Assured...

...my nervous friends. I did not call my Ex-ex-ex on his aforementioned birthday. That was just temporary insanity. Actually, I have been spending my time and energy dress hunting. which leaves no room for silly thoughts about the Exxx. Okay, I did think about him for about a minute, long enough to think,"No, I don't feel like calling him." And that was that.

As for the dress, I want to move into Betsey Johnson's store on Wooster Street. I could pretend to be a piece of furniture or something. I want everything in the store. I settled on a silver dress with a black sequin "shrug." (Somehow I have lived over four decades without ever having heard that word used for an article of clothing.)

So Friday I leave to go on my first vacation in six years. I kind of hate cameras--no, I totally hate cameras--but I thought it would be cool to post pictures of the event in progress, using pictures from my friend's iPhone. Not sure either one of us are that technologically advanced, but we'll see.

1 comments:

Buzz Stephens Fri Feb 08, 10:03:00 AM EST  

Bon Voyage!
Hope you and the Vic have a great time in Lost Angeles.
I can't believe that you get to see Aretha, you lucky dogs.
I can still picture you in your new dress and (cough) shrug, you are going to look hot on the Red Carpet.
I'm going to keep my fingers crossed in hopes that Victor wins his category, and that you behave yourself at the after party.
See you on TV or the internet (although I imagine there is more of a chance of Victor winning than there is of you behaving yourself in that outfit).

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP